I’m craving these cookies as I type this blog post…because the batch I made yesterday is already gone!!! >.<
The cookies are just that tasty – and believe it or not, they are egg-free, dairy-free and free of refined/processed sugar.
As with many of my favourite recipes:
- It’s a stretch to call this a recipe because it’s so easy!
- You can modify as you like, by adding chia seeds, chocolate chips, coconut or raisins.
Good luck eating just one!
- 1 overripe banana
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- optional: generous handful of chocolate chips 😉
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Mixture will be wet.
- Drop 1-inch mounds onto a greased cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down and slightly flatten so that cookies bake evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with a cold glass of your favourite coconut or nut milk, and enjoy!